Monday, August 4, 2008

Learning to do this better

In an effort to do this blog thing better I am going to take this course...for FREE as long as I link it...so here is the link so that I can get started and all that kind of stuff.

Oh and camping was great, I have wonderful pics to share.....and I fractured my elbow...AFTER I got back, actually walking into the office this morning...so i have pain killers & I am typing with one hand....not fun!!!

Enjoy this link...I will be back when I figure out how to type with my nose or something... :)

I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.

It covers:

  • The best blogging techniques.
  • How to get traffic to your blog.
  • How to turn your blog into money.

I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free.

No comments: